Please download, fill out and bring the following forms before arriving, or arrive 15 minutes before your appointment and fill out in the office.
Financial Policy With Insurance
Financial Policy No Insurance
We look forward to meeting you!
Here is a little information that will help you understand what to expect, and answer any questions you may have before your visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to complete new patient paperwork if you have not done this electronically.
- Patients with specific health conditions should bring a list of all medications they are currently taking.
- Children under the age of eighteen years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you have pertinent information from a previous dental office such as recent x-rays we would appreciate you contacting that office beforehand to authorize the release and transfer of records.
- If you have dental insurance please bring your ID card with you.
- In order for our staff to provide the best care possible to each patient we require that new patients undergo a comprehensive examination at the time of their initial visit.
- We have designed your dental experience around the idea of total comfort and want to ensure that your visit with us is pleasant. Please let our front desk know in advance if there is anything we can do during or prior to your first visit to help you feel more comfortable and at ease during your visit.